Two-coloured Feather Star (Crinoid)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think the artemia might be too large, and probably would try supplementing the phyto with oyster feast instead.
 
I think the artemia might be too large, and probably would try supplementing the phyto with oyster feast instead.
There are a thousand or more variables such as that...I just felt that if OP has done his research, he'll know and if not, he'll learn from the endeavor.
 
There are a thousand or more variables such as that...I just felt that if OP has done his research, he'll know and if not, he'll learn from the endeavor.
Well, there's a bunch of different species- which potentially have different dietary needs. And I'm sure nobody has done research on that. So I was just making a best guess re feeding.
 
Mine is doing fine so far. If you look carefully in the video, you can see the tips somewhat "cut off" -- not sure what happened, this is how I got it. But they have all grown back now. Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new