Two diamond gobies in same tank?

OutColdCRNA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
1,620
Location
shreveport
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a juvenile Diamond goby in my tank currently. Does a great job on keeping the sand clean. My tank is 8’x2’ 240. Wondering if I could add a second and they would establish to either side of the tank? Is this a possibility?
 
I have a juvenile Diamond goby in my tank currently. Does a great job on keeping the sand clean. My tank is 8’x2’ 240. Wondering if I could add a second and they would establish to either side of the tank? Is this a possibility?
What I read is that if they are not a bonded pair they will fight with each other....
 
Makes me wonder since a juvi they may bond. Or if with 8’ of space they may not ever notice each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new