Two headed feather duster worm?

sapphireblu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feather duster worm that looks to have two heads both with a mouth. I’ve tried researching but I’ve found nothing about this. Is this possible?

5A804054-2330-4CB5-9AFD-D9409ECC552E.jpeg A1DD75AE-7741-4645-8055-4471E8F3EB58.jpeg E3A10C84-76B8-4AD9-9872-20D87BC36AFD.jpeg 974CA75F-4391-4307-9D29-315754C1B585.jpeg E5FDDE65-D0EE-4347-9BA8-2A65DA046810.jpeg
 
there is a pretty, two headed one at LFS Saltwater Paradise in Irving TX right now... sadly my fish would think that was a treat for them so I've left it right there
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new