Two Hydra 32's or a Reef Breeder V2+ 48

Steelheader09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
340
Reaction score
356
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm torn. I have narrowed down to either Two Hydra 32's or a Reef Breeder Photon V2+48. They will be over a 120gal (4ftx2ftx2ft). I would like the option to grow acros. I was leaning heavy toward the V2+ for the PAR output, but I saw a BRS review that made me a litter nervous about the individual LED design vs a puck. Any input/pictures would be appreciated.
 
V2 over a 75. It's only like 4" above the tank, I took the reflectors completely out. No disco effect at all.
 

Attachments

  • 20201215_180255.jpg
    20201215_180255.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 86

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new