Two kessil a160's for 40 breeder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheSheff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheSheff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
554
Reaction score
349
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will soon be setting up a 40-breeder. I have a single kessil a160 on my current tank and am considering buying a second one for the new tank so I have two above it. Does this seem like a good idea?
 
The spotlight lighting effect will give you a lot of spread compared to using them in cubed tanks, but besides the light spread yeah I think it's a good path if you're looking to use the old light over the tank imo. Flow is more important than lighting anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new