Two lawnmower blennies in a 140g?

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
1,098
Location
KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accidentally ordered two of the buggers. They are about the same size, just placed into QT. I know they can be aggressive towards each other but my tank is naturally setup into two territories. Will this definitely be a problem?
 
It may or may not be a problem. What helps is they are being added simultaneously and tank size. However, they can be pretty aggressive to each other and the aggression may not fully show itself until further down the road.
 
I will probably proactively rehome one. I don't particularly want two anyway. I also have a yellow watchman/pistol pair and I'm worrying with 2 blennies some aggression may spill his way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new