Two Leopard Wrasses in One Tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoohoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoohoot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
114
Reaction score
166
Location
Searcy
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question…. I ordered a leopard wrasse from Dr Reef. Everything has gone great! But when I opened the delivery today there are two leopard wrasses in the box. Will they be ok together in my tank? It is a 300 gallon mixed reef.
 
Yes they should be fine in a 300 gallon. I have 3 in a 500 gallon. Strangely, after several years, the largest still hasn’t morphed into a male.

 
Yeah, leopard wrasse tend to stay female especially with a male in the tank so they are one of the few wrasses you can keep in a harem.
 
Doing good so far. They’ve been inseparable for the first few hours. LOL

IMG_1969.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new