Two little fishies glue on hands. Help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2,506
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, against better judgment, I got the stuff on my hands. It’s not coming off. Any suggestions?
 
Same as with any superglue, curse yourself, peel what you can, and wait for the rest to fall off, it will eventually. Moisture creams accelerate the process a little bit.
 
I do it all the time, I'm very clumsy. I'm a fidgety person and I'll just pick at it during the day until it's all gone, nothing to worry about.
 
Yeah i would rather let it take a day or two to fall off on it's own instead of treating your hands with acetone or sand paper. For me at least, that would be a case of the cure being worse than the disease.
 
Yeah i would rather let it take a day or two to fall off on it's own instead of treating your hands with acetone or sand paper. For me at least, that would be a case of the cure being worse than the disease.
Your skin creates oils and will come off by tomorrow. Weird to say but I kinda enjoy picking off the glue lol don’t judge haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new