• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Maxspect XF350 Gyre Flow Pump (Pump Only) with WaveEngine Adapters

OP
OP
shred5

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What are you replacing these with on your tank?

The tank is new. I temporarily put some IceCap 2k I had laying around. I did buy some 3d printed flow directors but I am not sure they have the power I need.
I did take some older Gyres off my 120 I may put in if they fit. The 120 was taken down.
It is a lagoon aquarium and is only 14" deep with a sand bed. The tank still is rather large at 3'x4'. I like the idea of flow directors for shallow tanks because you can shoot the water across the top. They can be mounted closer to the surface with flow directors and not suck air. It is also peninsula aquarium so I need something that can put decent flow on the other side because I want no pumps on the other side. These would have been great but they were like a 1" to long unless I mounted them on a angle.

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back