Two months of Growth

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
1,011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out two months of valida/aptasia growth. I finally get my tank dialed in and now aptasia is going nuts. Just picked up some berghias from Reefengineer. Hopefully I'll have a better update in 2 months

IMG20250706134910.jpg IMG20250510111425.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new