• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two New 300W Eheim Jager TruTemp Aquarium Heaters

Jeff_H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
359
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I live in Glendora California. I shutdown my DT tank and I'm in the process of selling everything. Today it' time for two 300W backup heaters I had in my spare parts locker.

The price for all four is $30 (firm) for both

Due to the cost of shipping bulky items, this will be for local pickup only, unless you have a UPS account where you get a better deal and can make it worth your while.

If you want this setup, PM me and we can set up a time to meet.

IMG_4225.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new