Two new clams

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to add some more to the collection, 6 clams now, adding 7-8 more within two months. Picked up a ultra maxima and Crocea today.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388180077.902785.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388180163.055635.jpg
 
Nice. I've been tempted with a claim for my 90 mixed. Did you attach the new ones to the rock or are they just sitting there? Where do you recommend purchasing?
 
Very nice additions!
 
Nice. I've been tempted with a claim for my 90 mixed. Did you attach the new ones to the rock or are they just sitting there? Where do you recommend purchasing?

They're attached quite firmly to my rock, I just placed them and let them anchor. I always recommend purchasing in store because you can observe the clam and see the condition it is in.
 
Love the clams. I recently got a Maxima clam myself and I really like him. He's my first so I really hope I do him justice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new