• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Octo pulse 2 for sale

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

svester

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
27
Location
peoria
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I had for around a year, got from a friend, but never ended up using. 300
1E0C3284-F768-43E6-9B09-565BDD62F946.jpeg
for all plus shipping

or 150 per plus shipping.
 
Last edited:
I still have both wave maker. 150 per plus shipping
 
Admin. Please close. Items sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new