• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Radion RMS Mounts & Reeflink

Item Price
75-155
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rnb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
17
Location
Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD RMS Mounts - 155 (everything pictured. No more, no less)
SOLD Reef Link - 75 (comes with charging cable)

Prices are shipped
Small discount if you can pickup in the Bay Area

IMG_1878.jpeg IMG_1987.jpeg IMG_1990.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new