Two thumbs up for Coral Fanatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter nivram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nivram

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
7
I received my bleeding acan from them today. I have to say the corals were well packaged and arrived in great condition. This was my second time buying corals out of state. My first experience was terrible and made me skeptical about ordering again. But I would and will buy again from Coral Fanatics. Great transaction and communication.

This is a sweet piece and colors show great even without actinics.

Pics of the goodies (please excuse crappy pics):

Fresh out of the bag in natural light + flash
IMG_7758.JPG


Under 10k mh
CRW_7774.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new