Type of nem?

OpenOcean33

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
698
Reaction score
752
Location
SouthWest FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if my nem is identifiable. I know its a bubble trip just curious. My clowns hosted for one day and left it.
20190110_113618.jpeg
 
Are you asking what type as in a made up name based on color?

If so, we would need a pic that actually shows true colors, cause right now it's just all blue.

It is a BTA, that's all I can tell from this pic.
 
Are you asking what type as in a made up name based on color?

If so, we would need a pic that actually shows true colors, cause right now it's just all blue.

It is a BTA, that's all I can tell from this pic.
Sorry yes he's greenish pink with pink tips I will have to get a pic later with white lights on him
 
Well I would agree GBTA then, I'm not sure if there is a fancy name for that(Yet... :) )

I would also guess you have occs or percs if they are eh on accepting it as a host, but they will most likely come back to it eventually.
 
Well I would agree GBTA then, I'm not sure if there is a fancy name for that(Yet... :) )

I would also guess you have occs or percs if they are eh on accepting it as a host, but they will most likely come back to it eventually.
I have a pair of bullet hole clown fish. I'm new the anenome clown thing! Thank you !
 
I have a pair of bullet hole clown fish. I'm new the anenome clown thing! Thank you !

So these are names that a breeder came up with just FYI.
It's kinda hard to stay on top of all the new mixes and names breeders have come up with, but I'm pretty sure bulletholes are ocellaris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new