• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree/jf chalice mini colony pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan Rigle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan Rigle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
232
Reaction score
56
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two mini colonies,5 + eyes fully, healed,active growth edge.$300 plus shipping.I will throw in a free(surprise) chalice frag also to sweeten the deal
PM Please
Mother colonies pictured below

405223_370652006283622_100000164777207_1682121_1932430526_n.jpg



JF Halloween chalice

303276_288411004507723_100000164777207_1380984_162347224_n.jpg
 
OK I will sweeten this pack up a small bit.Free fed ex shipping and one additional free frag .
So you will get the 2 mini colonies(pink watermellon and JF Halloween chalice),and two frags shipped for $300
 
how much for the watermelon

Its included in the pack.I am not offering it up by itself.It is 5 or 6 eyes and actively growing.
photos below are actual mini colonies that will be included in the pack.

chalicepakDSC_1599_1.jpg


WMFRAGDSC_1606.jpg


JFHDSC_1610.jpg
 
I got em bro,just cant shoot you all the pics you require :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new