• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree key lime mango sherbert

  • Thread starter Thread starter snk713
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snk713

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 eye plus frags of this key lime mango colony. $50+shipping. Will be shipped in a styro with heat packs.
P1040374-1.jpg
 
This piece is such a sleeper, I got a piece from my boy Josh when I was saving his and I must say.. mmmm.. I got it in Jenova under LEDS and the eyes are soo bright... great price for a frag.
 
What other stuff do you have? I don't want to pay for shipping for just one frag...
 
This piece is such a sleeper, I got a piece from my boy Josh when I was saving his and I must say.. mmmm.. I got it in Jenova under LEDS and the eyes are soo bright... great price for a frag.


My 30 eyed colony under leds is sweet to look at!
 
only other thing i have for sale now is a 7 head dragon soul favia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new