• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Miami Hurricane

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZ5T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RZ5T

Heart Breaker
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
513
Reaction score
14
Location
Billings, MT
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling one of my Tyree Miami Hurricane Chalice colony's. There are 14+ eyes on it and it's approximately 2" in diameter. Asking $135 (less than $10 an eye). I am willing to ship and I will triple bag in a styrofoam box with a heat pack. Buyer pays shipping. Please PM with any interest or questions.

WYSIWYG
DSCN1699.jpg
 
Last edited:
PM's replied.

Here's another pic of it. This coral is WYSIWYG.


DSCN1788.jpg
 
nice frag!!!
good luck with the sale!

Thanks Subdrive.

Just so everyone knows this isn't a frag, it's mounted on a 3" plug so it may look smaller than it really is. This was a frag from my mother colony and it hasn't been touched for approximately 6 months.
 
This can't be priced too high... What's goin' on?
 
Here's some more pics of it eating. (actinic)

IMG_4090.jpg


IMG_4180.jpg
 
shipping cost to 11953
you have any other chalice for sale ?
pm me please with prices
 
If it's overnighted through USPS it's around $35-$45 depending on location.
 
It is still available, PM sent.
 
Well, I need this gone so I'm willing to sell for $145 shipped as long as USPS can overnight it to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new