Tyree Pink Watermelon Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to sell my pink watermelon colony. I am getting more tattoo's and could honestly use the funds. I love the way it looks, but I am also running out of real estate and have a bunch more chalices coming from a group buy and I need some room. I want to sell it for 550.00 shipped FedEx Priority overnight. I will guarantee live arrival for 2 hours after delivery. The colony has over 25 eyes on it and the disc it's on is 3.5" diameter.

bigjohnwoody-albums-sale-picture41477-tyree-pink-watermelon1.jpg


bigjohnwoody-albums-sale-picture41476-tyree-pink-watermelon2.jpg
 
That is beautiful looking watermelon :) GL
 
I'll throw in a minimum 2 polyp frag of Rasta zoa's too! I also have quite a few high end sps and Z's/P's that I could make a pack with.
 
The reefing addict in me is open to trades as well on high end Z's/P's and SPS. iFarmer pm'd
 
These sure don't go for a fraction of what they used to. I'll drop the price to 500 shipped with the minimum 2 polyp frag of Rasta's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new