• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Rainbow Mango acro

Dr_Steve

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
188
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chunky Colony of a very hard to find acro.
pics In blues and white
500 shipped

3528CDC7-95B4-4AE5-B7BE-FAD59D1AA869.jpeg D406763D-BEE0-4E1F-BAC7-2F3E0E8F9CC3.jpeg
 
This looks exactly like my pc rainbow
 
Idk. Message Steve Tyree and ask him. I bought directly from him
 
Where in Florida are you Dr Steve? I’m a huge fan of all Tyree pieces.
 
How long ago did you get this from Tyree? I heard he lost his colony, you would be the second person I know of that has this other than me and my friend.
 
How long ago did you get this from Tyree? I heard he lost his colony, you would be the second person I know of that has this other than me and my friend.
I got this one from Dr Steve couple months ago and it growing good.
D834029D-0AA5-495F-B982-D21F641C2AB3.jpeg
D834029D-0AA5-495F-B982-D21F641C2AB3.jpeg
 
Man this piece looks amazing. What’s the price for a frag of it. ?
 
Man this piece looks amazing. What’s the price for a frag of it. ?

I just started SPS in my mixed reef in December, Sps doing pretty good , tank is 5 years old, I’m not quite sure how to frag Sps but I’m willing to learn, I have never shipped so there is another hurdle lol
 
Any way I can get a frag of it? Its beautiful
 
Those look identical to my PC Rainbow in lower light
 
Bumping an older thread. Do you know if this is the same as AA (Atlanta Aquariums) Rainbow Mango? Looks about the same. We’ve had the AA version down here in New Orleans for awhile now and was curious if it was the same lineage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new