OP
ua hua

ua hua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy it has really filled in. Looks great.

How are you dealing with utilization of the big 3? Water changes?
I’m doing weekly water changes with Red Sea coral pro salt but have been dosing part A & B, Magnesium along with fuel every other day. Occasionally I will dose Strontium. I have been thinking about getting a doser but it’s not on the priority list right now. I have much better luck when I rely on less automation and have more of a hands on approach. Not to say that I wouldn’t love to have one less thing to worry about but it doesn’t take much time to dose a 10 gallon tank. Lately I have been kicking around the idea of changing out my 90 gallon planted tank into a reef tank but don’t know if that will happen. I really like the ease of maintenance on this little nano tank but with so many beautiful corals and fish it really limits you with a smaller tank. The other option I have been thinking about is getting a 40 gallon lagoon tank but would need to convince the wife I need yet another tank to take care of.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back