Uber red slipper/tongue coral

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I use the word uber quite often but I think this time it is truly justified!!!!

When is the last time any of us have seen the likes of this?


CHE_5350.jpg
 
Thats pretty cool, is it. A relative of the fungia family?
 
Might be a good candidate for propagation, I found some info online that Polyphillia talpina can reach up to 30" in size. They are covered in mouths as well, unlike most Fungia and Cycloseris sp.
 
It looks like something that would pop out of your chest after an alien invasion, and I mean that in the best way possible. Really nice coral.
 
I would keep it Todd or at least let me cut it up into a few frags lol
 
Sweet coral! Then again nobody beats Cherry corals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new