• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Amazeballs Goni Frags

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The UC Amazeballs Goni is one of the most sought after gonis in the hobby with beautiful bright gold, red and orange polyps. These frags have been healed over 2 weeks and will extend even bigger once settled in.

All prices include shipping by FedEx Priority overnight.

SOLD

Reviews from my previous sales:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/excellent-transaction-with-acf930.628995/

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/acf930-torches.730933/

2BB14E93-0181-45A5-9D5D-2CB98470CC74.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACF930

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
C sold. A is available. It's a nice size with 12+ polyps.

OP
OP
ACF930

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well you were going to sell me C and expected payment within 25 minutes and then sell it someone else? what the heck dude
To clarify, I asked for payment in little over 30 mins since I had someone else who anxiously wanted to buy now. I even waited longer ( a hour for your payment) and still did not hear from you. I don't think 30 mins for payment is unreasonable in this hobby since I've had sellers request the same from me as a buyer many times. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you agree to sell someone an item you sell them the item. I didn't say I changed my mind. You cancel the invoice and sell to someone else without even hearing from me after 1 whole hour? Sorry that is not cool.

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you agree to sell someone an item you sell them the item. I didn't say I changed my mind. You cancel the invoice and sell to someone else without even hearing from me after 1 whole hour? Sorry that is not cool.
It's kinda hard when you're selling a hot item. Unless you clarify that you want an hour to think about your purchase, you're kinda in the wrong bud. His pm box is lit up. There's probably 10 people lined up ready to pay in one minute. When hot items pop up you'll learn you need to jump if you want to actually get it. It's not sold until money is in hand. And when seller has 10 people trying to throw money at them while you want to have dinner first and go on a walk, maybe ask the wife if its okay, You'll find almost everytime, that you ran out of time. You can always buy A instead of bash.

Hope you have a better 4th!!

OP
OP
ACF930

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm doing my best now to respond to PMs in order of when you contacted me, so if you don't hear from me yet, please don't take that as I'm ignoring you. I understand what it's like to not get that coral you want so trying to be fair in the process. Thanks!

Boogiedown_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller seems like a reasonable guy, makes no sense to bash on him because you want to take your sweet time to buy. Like mentioned before it’s a hot item,I’ve only been in the hobby for a few months but have noticed that a lot of ppl in this hobby like to play games and say they’ll buy it and back out last min.

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazingballs is a very hot item you don't see. If you message some you want it the payment better come quick because other people are going to dive on it. Seller did the right

Lizdoesreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for anything that's for sale. Money talks. Whoever commits by paying or at the very least, leaves a deposit gets the sale. It's just business. Can't take it personal.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back