• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Amazeballs Gonipora Frags

Item Price
$225-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

peopleschoice

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
459
Reaction score
242
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
UC Amazeballs Gonipora frags up for grabs. Shipping is $25 for the state of Florida and $50 for out of state shipping.

1.$245
2.$245
3.$225
4.$225
5.$225
6.$225

83F2690B-BF1D-47EC-B44F-4BAC43B4347F.jpeg

IMG_7482.jpeg
 
PM Sent
 
Number 1 is sold, thank you!
 
Number 2 is sold,Thank you!
 
How long have you been keeping this particular Gonipora? Looks absolutely stunning and healthy too. Certainly some of the nicest frags of it I have seen. Do you mind sharing quickly what type of parameters you keep them in?
 
How long have you been keeping this particular Gonipora? Looks absolutely stunning and healthy too. Certainly some of the nicest frags of it I have seen. Do you mind sharing quickly what type of parameters you keep them in?
Thank you! I’ve kept Amazeballs for maybe 4 years or so can’t exactly remember. Alk is around 9, nitrate is around 20, phosphate is around .04-.1 I don’t test Calcium or mag too often.
 
3 & 4 are sold. Thank you!
 
5 & 6 remain, Thank you!
 
Hi. Was wondering what else you sell. Im in Winter Haven and have looked for locals to buy from. Know of any others fragging in our area you could point me to?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new