Ugly Little Frag...

brian moran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
326
Reaction score
532
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this plain looking little guy today... fullsizeoutput_256f.jpeg
 
Looks like some sort of smooth skin acro, what color is it? Like wattson said, big things come from small beginnings!
 
Sorry but all I see is a frag plug.

Edited: Those are called boogers! Aka boogie or bogey.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new