Uk clams in stock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishOkay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishOkay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
460
Reaction score
338
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any shops in the UK where there are clams in stock? I can't find one anywhere. Not sure why they are so hard to get hold of!. Also if anyone knows of any available in France I don't mind driving there haha can do that in a day
 
This guy is in UK…. I’d reach out to him
 
Reefkeeper Moss End (Windsor) usually has one or two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new