UK recommendations for heater and controller

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need recommendations for a budget controller and heater for my tank. I’ve worked out I need 150w for my tank. I’m going to be getting a bigger tank in the next six months so don’t want to pay out too much for this one. I’d wait but I’ve noticed the temp has dropped a couple of times with my current heater. UK recommendations only please.
 
Have you looked at the Reef Factory KH reefkeeper controller?
 
I think it is more about a device such as thermo control you can buy it in most aquarium shops in the UK. I recommend the one from Reef Factory. I am very pleased with it, it is easy to use, it has simple applications and If you are planning a larger aquarium, it is no problem to move it later to a larger one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new