!!!ULTIMATE CLASSIC. THE GREG C ULTIMATE EFFLO FINALLY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Love me my efflos :)

I have 3

Hers one, I think this is the $500

las

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you guys... I've been looking for a frag of the GC efflo also.... It must just not grow at all

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
I am about to set up a tank and would like to do something different. Less species and maybe more of a specific zone. Since we are all limited on space due to the tank size I would like to have some great colonies and less in terms of different species. Maybe concentrate on lets say 4-6 species and grow them to colony size. Transfer them to larger tank when the time comes. Way in the future maybe sell off part of the colony to keep the size from growing out of the tank. I guess you see where I am going. What would you recommend as a group that is hardy and good looking that might be found in the wild together? Maybe a little on the easy side to maintain and culture. What light source would you select for this group as your preference?
Thanks.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam,
I am about to set up a tank and would like to do something different. Less species and maybe more of a specific zone. Since we are all limited on space due to the tank size I would like to have some great colonies and less in terms of different species. Maybe concentrate on lets say 4-6 species and grow them to colony size. Transfer them to larger tank when the time comes. Way in the future maybe sell off part of the colony to keep the size from growing out of the tank. I guess you see where I am going. What would you recommend as a group that is hardy and good looking that might be found in the wild together? Maybe a little on the easy side to maintain and culture. What light source would you select for this group as your preference?
Thanks.

Hey Lowell, Thanks a lot for the post I'm sending you a pm now with some answers and specifics:) here's a link to an older piece i wrote thats all about the art of selection!

The Vanishing of the Nuance

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
I look forward to your message. I have not figured out the private message thing yet.
Lowell

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam,
I look forward to your message. I have not figured out the private message thing yet.
Lowell

Ok cool. no worries let me know if you have any trouble. Should have landed own you "inbox" a few minutes ago":)

cheseenlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the blued out cell phone pic. But once this bad boy based down it really took off this year.
I hear it starts growing weird when you start chopping it. Is that true Adam ?

428A99A4-9F44-4687-A6D7-06EB1E0A82FC.jpeg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back