!!!ULTIMATE CLASSIC. THE GREG C ULTIMATE EFFLO FINALLY!!!

image.jpg
Love me my efflos :)

I have 3

Hers one, I think this is the $500
 
I feel you guys... I've been looking for a frag of the GC efflo also.... It must just not grow at all
 
Adam,
I am about to set up a tank and would like to do something different. Less species and maybe more of a specific zone. Since we are all limited on space due to the tank size I would like to have some great colonies and less in terms of different species. Maybe concentrate on lets say 4-6 species and grow them to colony size. Transfer them to larger tank when the time comes. Way in the future maybe sell off part of the colony to keep the size from growing out of the tank. I guess you see where I am going. What would you recommend as a group that is hardy and good looking that might be found in the wild together? Maybe a little on the easy side to maintain and culture. What light source would you select for this group as your preference?
Thanks.
 
Adam,
I am about to set up a tank and would like to do something different. Less species and maybe more of a specific zone. Since we are all limited on space due to the tank size I would like to have some great colonies and less in terms of different species. Maybe concentrate on lets say 4-6 species and grow them to colony size. Transfer them to larger tank when the time comes. Way in the future maybe sell off part of the colony to keep the size from growing out of the tank. I guess you see where I am going. What would you recommend as a group that is hardy and good looking that might be found in the wild together? Maybe a little on the easy side to maintain and culture. What light source would you select for this group as your preference?
Thanks.


Hey Lowell, Thanks a lot for the post I'm sending you a pm now with some answers and specifics:) here's a link to an older piece i wrote thats all about the art of selection!

The Vanishing of the Nuance
 
Adam,
I look forward to your message. I have not figured out the private message thing yet.
Lowell
 
Adam,
I look forward to your message. I have not figured out the private message thing yet.
Lowell


Ok cool. no worries let me know if you have any trouble. Should have landed own you "inbox" a few minutes ago":)
 
Sorry for the blued out cell phone pic. But once this bad boy based down it really took off this year.
I hear it starts growing weird when you start chopping it. Is that true Adam ?

428A99A4-9F44-4687-A6D7-06EB1E0A82FC.jpeg
 
cf1a551db734e20636b87a34207d9056.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new