Ultimate Euphyllia Collector Pack!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this ultimate euphyllia pack! - $1300 Shipped - Sold
-ARC "Salty's" Torch
-Yellow Branching Octospawn
-Orange Branching Octospawn
-ARC Rainbow torch
-TCK Lemon Lime Torch
-Green Torch
-Pink Tips Torch
-Yellow Tips
-TCK Orange Torch
-Holy Grail Torch (middle)
-Bright Toxic Torch


2 Freebie Euphyllias not pictured

 
Last edited:
Wow!
 
I asked about the ARC rainbow 2 days back and you guys said you are out of it....now I have to ask @Diesel ....:p
 
Its good to know that you kept a note....thanks
 
Yes I have the ARC rainbow from TCK about 4 months ago or so.
I had also already a Rainbow torch for 2+ years from a world wide collector that became a super nice colony, for me wanted to see if they were the same and they are.
I don't see any differences, yet the ARC RB is fairly young so I need to give it a few months more before I can say for sure they are the same.
 
Yes I have the ARC rainbow from TCK about 4 months ago or so.
I had also already a Rainbow torch from a world wide collector that became a super nice colony, for me wanted to see if they were the same and they are.
I don't see any differences, yet the ARC RB is fairly young so I need to give it a few months more before I can say for sure they are the same.
How are your all softy tank doing sir?
 
Man.. Just bought the small euphilla pack yesterday with the frogs. That's not nice. Those torches are amazing.
 
Awesome, do you guys have an online store or do you only post on the forum? Also I assume you are tck, who is arc?
ARC possibly stands for A Reef Collection.....
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new