Ultum Nature Systems R60 Build

I demand an update! The world needs to know.
 
Hey how is the Sicce SDC 7 workin for you? Black Friday sales right now on both the 6 and the 7 and I can't decide.
 
Hey how is the Sicce SDC 7 workin for you? Black Friday sales right now on both the 6 and the 7 and I can't decide.
Both the 6 and 7 would work great, although I had the 7 turned down to like 25% power while I was using it.
 
Jealous of your refugium, I have chaeto but its mosyly GHA thst grows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new