Un5tab1e's rimless 60

un5tab1e

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
184
Reaction score
152
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This started as a 29g then a 36bf. Finally I'm where I wanna be with the 60 cube. Only regret is I wish I had went with the 50, 24 tall is kinda a pain. Also I wish I had bought better lights. Radion 15 just seems to lack penetration to the sand bed.

10g sump
Radion xr15pro
RO classic 90 skimmer (hob I need an internal)
Mag 7 return


Hammer
Frogspawn
Torch
Duncan's
Few favias
Few shrooms
Several zoa colonies
Acan colonly
Yellow birdnest
Kenya tree
Superman monti

Cherub Angel
Scooter Blenny
Small yellow tang
Blue/green chromis
Orange spotted goby/tiger pistol pair


Now for the bad pics.








 
Nice, I am going to be starting a 60g cube build myself. For some reason though I have to build the tank myself though. Just my preference. Does the mag7 give you enough flow? I'm going to make mine a nem tank.
 
You'd probaby want to go bigger an quieter if that's going to be your only flow for the nems
 
2f26d8df8810db0c86678c083c63cd49.jpg
 
It's ok, covers well. I think I'm going to get a 2nd tho so I don't have to run 100%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new