Uncommon stocking suggestions for 20 gallon

samanthamartin57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gallon IM nuvo that is pretty much done cycling and I’m looking into stocking options and I really want some uncommon stocking suggestions. I like fish with a lot of personality. My original thinking was a pair of clowns, yasha goby with shrimp, a blenny of some variety, and a free swimmer( potentially a fire fish). But I’m curious what other people would do! As far as corals go, I’m planning on softies and LPS.
image.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cryptic sixline wrasse, Cherubs or African Flame back Angel, Neon dottyback (If you don’t care about aggression- always add it in last either way though), springers dottyback.

I don’t recommend cramming ALL of that in the same tank, I have 5 (2 are temporary, and 1 just hides in his cave - Yasha Goby) in a 20g cube

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really like my orange spot blenny...
I have a similar one - Escenius lineatus and I can really say, blennies hold up to their personality so much! Especially when they’re okder (Mines hit the 2.5” stage and his personality is the best, He may get a bit big for my 20g cube though however I do have a 4’ if it comes to it)

a fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gallon IM nuvo that is pretty much done cycling and I’m looking into stocking options and I really want some uncommon stocking suggestions. I like fish with a lot of personality. My original thinking was a pair of clowns, yasha goby with shrimp, a blenny of some variety, and a free swimmer( potentially a fire fish). But I’m curious what other people would do! As far as corals go, I’m planning on softies and LPS.
image.jpg
I would put a neon dottyback or and a goby shrimp pair :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back