Undata or not ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter itachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

itachi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got into a discussion if this was an undata or not... Honestly at first glance i thought it was , but i'm not totally sure, but it had pretty blue polyps so i picked it up ..

web.jpg
 
I would say definitely NOT an undata..they usually have polyps that look like glowing rings. Either way, every nice score.
 
I would say definitely NOT an undata..they usually have polyps that look like glowing rings. Either way, every nice score.
This picture also was taken right after i put it in the prop tank so it's not fully extended either.
Well if it's not an undata what is it? It certainly doesn't look like any encrusting monti i've come across ..
 
I had that same exact piece you have pictured. nice like the blue/purple polyps with off white body, forms nice nodules too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new