Undata Rescue

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

speedstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
704
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up a couple months back, It was a LFS find from a frag that I traded in to them 12 years ago. They found this in a tank break down, it had broke and fallen between rocks and had severely receded and browned completely. I was happy to take it back, the acro behind it is a Garf Bonsai (also a previously owned coral) and has a way to go yet.

It is now showing some color and been growing like crazy.
undata.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new