Underage reefers?

Me and another reefer want to start a group chat for teens to talk to one another so if your under 18 then pm me i can add you to the chat!
I think PM's only have a maximum of 5 people able to be added. If you want to start a thread in the lounge for general chat that would probably be better :) or I can simply move this thread to the lounge for you
 
I think PM's only have a maximum of 5 people able to be added. If you want to start a thread in the lounge for general chat that would probably be better :) or I can simply move this thread to the lounge for you

I would get their number and make a group chat like that because i also know some people that don't have r2r we would all be able to text with our numbers
 
Just remember to be internet/chat group safe. You don't know if the other(s) in the chat are really what they say they are. Sorry just being a mom
 
hi guys welcome ,enjoy be safe ,this is a very helpful and fun place happy reefing

we all love tank pics ,show us old folks what you guys can do!
 
guys start a new thread " any teen reefers here" something like that good luck
 
Oh man, this thread title is a little suspect.
lol i did say or something like that,just trying to help em ,they are our future reefers ,happy reefing
 
Oh man, this thread title is a little suspect.


fpJxj7h.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new