Undulated

jcaporaletti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Akron
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20251005_151526_BD5D2D89-E94E-42F4-8383-8B2561F06808.png
 
Beautiful Aggressive fish! I had to remove my clown trigger after it started hunting down my other fish one by one.
Yeah they be doing that sometimes.
 
Not even a Clown Trigger can out 'Beast' THAT Beast! Lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new