Uneven step on my tank stand

BrandoMan88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for advice. I just bought the 180 g tank and i nkticed the top of the stand has a uneven step. Is this something to worry about with stress ooints and cracking when I fill with water? Should i just replace the top with something else?
2a185858-9394-455e-9e0a-907be6c2eab4.jpg
db0dd642-6488-45fe-91ad-619febf27578.jpg
 
I would replace that board for sure
 
I wouldn't put a tank on that top. IF the rest of the stand is ok, I would rip off that top and replace it with a sheet of 3/4" plywood.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new