• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unhealthy War Paint scoly $100

MelReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
365
Reaction score
543
Location
Melbourne Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So long story short I have a warpaint scoly that I no longer want. I havent fed in a while so it is not fat which is why im saying its unhealthy and also why the price is so low. Im available for local pick up Melbourne Beach Fl. Cash only
 
Update $50. The coral is not healthy and is showing skeleton
image.jpg

cell pic
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new