Unidentified Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snoopdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been seeing these egg sacks daily for weeks lately. They adhere to the glass well and only do what you see in the picture in high flow areas. I have trochus, astraea, limpet, nassarius, cerith in the tank. Looking up eggs matching these inverts look nothing like these I see on my glass. Anyone?

20240123_104133.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new