Union Ball Valve Brands

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevenc23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevenc23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
28
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a new system. Went to order some Cepex brand Union Ball Valves and see they are sold out everywhere. So my question is, what other brands have you used and would recommend?
Thanks!
 
Setting up a new system. Went to order some Cepex brand Union Ball Valves and see they are sold out everywhere. So my question is, what other brands have you used and would recommend?
Thanks!
Lots on Amazon never owned one so I cant recommend . I would not get a combination valve like that If you do your married to that make. Get them separate is my suggestion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new