Unique and Exotic Fish

Or you could make a donation of that fish. I can raise it and give back research information to help you decide if it would be a good future purchase for you.
You can’t keep it with the octopus
 
Where are the cool unique fish pics? I know people here have them!
 
I guess I need to say it better. Might want to ask "which is your favorite fish?" But, somehow better worded. All my fish are just normal to me. But, I enjoy several of them.
We are all cookie cutters. We have the same fish. From clowns, eels, to triggers.
 
mine is my borbonius anthias or blotchy anthias I got it pretty small it’s grown a lot eats like a beast and isn’t shy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3127.jpeg
    IMG_3127.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3126.jpeg
    IMG_3126.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3125.jpeg
    IMG_3125.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 50
I would say Ivar my jeweled moray! He is a unique moray as he is technically in the dragon eel family! No issues with him other than he is super picky and throws a fit if he doesnt get silversides every single meal lol. My other is a blue spot grouper. Shes a little challenging because she ate a male clownfish of mine. She only likes clumps of food too
 

Attachments

  • 2C75EBC7-3EB3-424F-B7B3-547C3BB022F9.jpeg
    2C75EBC7-3EB3-424F-B7B3-547C3BB022F9.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 40245D47-445C-4CB4-83F0-D548A57E2229.jpeg
    40245D47-445C-4CB4-83F0-D548A57E2229.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 7F780CA7-795B-4851-A90E-CC6EB612F424.jpeg
    7F780CA7-795B-4851-A90E-CC6EB612F424.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9330.jpeg
    IMG_9330.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 54
I would say Ivar my jeweled moray! He is a unique moray as he is technically in the dragon eel family! No issues with him other than he is super picky and throws a fit if he doesnt get silversides every single meal lol. My other is a blue spot grouper. Shes a little challenging because she ate a male clownfish of mine. She only likes clumps of food too
That eel looks awesome. Would love one someday
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new