Unique Bubble Tip Anemone?

bendeng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some of your favorite bubble tips? I once had an acid rain bta that sadly got destroyed in a powerhead (I was so crushed when I found out). Loved the white speckled over the purple/blue bubbles. I know Coral Collections sells them for $99. Looking for a unique addition for my tank and need ideas!

What are some of your favorite nems or nem retailers??

OP
OP
bendeng

bendeng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my acid rain. We have a rose and a rainbow now.
f6c7e59be4509cb1e7440444f2457e74.jpg

cnseekatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose it depends on what you're willing to spend! I've seem some spectacular BTAs (quite a few from Coral Collection which you mentioned earlier), but they can be really expensive. I've seen people trying to take nice, but average BTAs, name them something silly and charge a couple hundred bucks for a clone. For my money, find a nice red specimen with some green around the base, and baby it. Put it in a high light spot, feed it, and develop the colors. Hard to beat for $40!

427910dc-ebcd-42ed-af85-c505efb86acd_zpsj88fjklm.jpg

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put it in a high light spot

Yeah I wish anemones would stay where they are put. Mine moved to the bottom of the tank under a rock. Seems happy enough though, he's been there ~8 months now.

I love some of the unique color variations, but I'm happy enough with the ~$100 varieties.

OP
OP
bendeng

bendeng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I wish anemones would stay where they are put. Mine moved to the bottom of the tank under a rock. Seems happy enough though, he's been there ~8 months now.

I love some of the unique color variations, but I'm happy enough with the ~$100 varieties.
Yea our Rainbow moves every few weeks. He is so big too. I love Coral Collections variety and their prices aren't too bad really. Was curious if there was another vendor who regularly carries some interesting colors [emoji5] I may get another acid rain once my nano is up and running.

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the bta basket from LAreefs and im very happy with what i got. 3 BTAs for 155$ and they have a vid on youtube showing what they pick from

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Bali rainbow just split! I now have 3 of them! Any advice from people with experience on this? Should I feed the splits or wait?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back