Unique clownfish pair - Begginer in hobby

HildebrandRarity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
191
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just successfully paired clownfish I think :) check out my video - hopefully will get some eggs in the next year or so and will do some research what to do at that time 627CD876-8497-45BC-8F1E-FE3319B84EF8.png
 

Attachments

  • 675EAFD8-CD5F-4B1D-A9D8-87957B04D0EC.MOV
    35.6 MB
  • 25F8A963-80D7-4A55-BAF8-CDA96C317D45.MOV
    10 MB
Howdy and welcome
Good Job
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new