Unique Corals A+++

  • Thread starter Thread starter GPCRalph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GPCRalph

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida

I just wanted to post some personal feedback from my recent dealings with Unique Corals. They have been very professional through the whole process. They are excellent with communication and even offered to video chat in order to help me decide between a few pieces of coral. I have been in the hobby for a while now and was very pleased with the whole experience. The corals were of excellent quality and exceptionally colorful. Even the frags I ordered were stable frags that were beginning to encrust at the base, not fresh cut frags. Even my wife was impressed which rarely occurs when it comes to this hobby. I dealt predominantly with Scott Fellman. Overall, my experience was very good so I recommend working with them and adding them to your list of trustworthy vendors.

Happy reefing
-Ralph
 
And I like that the "Spouse Factor" as Tony Vargas calls it, was not a factor!

Thanks for the support and kind words!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new