Unique Corals Fascination Favia

I haven't feed it, and I keep it in low light so the growth has been slow.
 

Attachments

  • image-3288640422.jpg
    image-3288640422.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 409
I just picked this up at my LFS for $20. Looks similar to the one posted above. It started to open for feeding right as dusk lighting came on. Pictured right after putting it into the tank, this is my first coral.

20140308_144349.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new