• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique Corals, first time ordering!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried a new vendor the other day, UNIQUE CORALS.

I was needing some Mexican Turbos since my usual vendor was out. So i found that Unique Corals had them in stock at a reasonable price, plus they have lots of other goodies to round out the box. I purchased a meaty two headed hammer frag, a favia frag and 5 turbo snails. It shipped UPS next day air from Van Nuys, CA to Vermont within 24 hours. I was unboxing it by 5pm EST. I'm always leery of any shipping many states away. You can't beat $25 overnight shipping. Their packing was excellent, everything was tripled bagged and insulated and filled with packing peanuts.

Everything survived the trip. They send me a coupon code so I may be ordering again soon.

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big were your turbos? Oct. Is the beginning of the harvesting season for them.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back