Unique Corals Thanksgiving SALE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
3,934
Location
Bloomfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share.

Unique Corals is a top notch online retailer of same amazing corals and is having a Thanksgiving sale November 27th - 30th. 20% off your entire livestock order. Check it out!

use code: UCTG20 at checkout
 
I've ordered from them and was really happy with my order. Shipping is only $19, can't beat that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new