Unique Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter tapout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tapout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
397
Reaction score
35
Location
las cruces NM
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
I ordered a couple of bali colonies and sps frags and I am just extemely happy. The corals looked great in their pics and even better in person. Everything was packed well and I was called to confirm shipping beforehand. I cant thank you enough scott and unique corals you have earned a repeat customer! thanks, jared singh.
 
IMO they are one of few best online vendors here on R2R, always being informative about the corals they keep and the quality of their corals is top notch.
 
Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone. We have worked as hard at providing exceptional service as we have at offering great corals, and we sincerely appreciate the positive comments, suggestions, and friendship that we have received to date. We promise to keep improving our products, website, and overall customer experience as much and as often as possible. We are continuously overwhelmed at the outpouring of support and friendship!

Warm Regards,

Joseph Caparatta & Scott Fellman
Unique Corals
 
Was it Unique Corals that had the $7 shipping on some of the Zoas? I was so pumped to order some of the Fire and Ice Zoas, but when I finally had the funds I couldn't find that deal anymore :(
 
Was it Unique Corals that had the $7 shipping on some of the Zoas? I was so pumped to order some of the Fire and Ice Zoas, but when I finally had the funds I couldn't find that deal anymore :(

Yep, it was us, Jeremy. It's a seasonal offer. We had to stop using that method when the weather cooled. Once we're into late spring and throughout the summer/early fall, we'll definitely bring back the USPS $7.00 shipping for Zoas and Palys!

We hope to work with you soon!

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new